[Children’s dosage of belladonna]_Baby_Eating method
Belladonna is a Chinese medicine, but it cannot be used at will. Because the amount of belladonna is very particular, and it has a certain degree of toxicity, it must be used strictly in accordance with the requirements of the doctor.Yes, you can not increase the amount of oral administration if it is painful, which is very bad for the body.
When the body and other diseases occur, it is normal for the medicines to contain upside down Solanum, and the main thing is to control the amount.
Children try not to use belladonna tablets. Belladonna tablets are easy to cover the illness and delay treatment when the child stops pain, so it is not recommended.
This condition of your daughter should go to the hospital for treatment, do not treat it blindly.
You can usually give your baby some light food, do not eat hard food, it is easy to cause indigestion.
Belladonna tablets, proprietary Chinese medicine names.
It is a hemostatic agent, which has the effect of releasing the contraction of tense tendons and inhibiting the secretion of glands.
Indications gastric and duodenal ulcer, gastrointestinal tract, kidney, biliary colic and so on.
Characters This product is light brown or brown flakes.
The main effect is to relieve smooth muscle and inhibit glandular secretion.
Applicable for gastric and duodenal ulcers, gastrointestinal tract, kidney, biliary colic and so on.
Appropriate amount orally.
Take 1 tablet once for adults.
Repeat if necessary after 4 hours.
Medicinal analysis Fangzhong belladonna extract has the effect of releasing muscle and inhibiting glandular secretion.
Adverse reactions 1.
The more common are: dry mouth, constipation, reduced sweating, dry mouth, nose, throat, and skin, blurred vision, and difficulty urinating (elderly).
Rare cases are: eye pain, elevated intraocular pressure, allergic rash and herpes.
The drug is contraindicated to those who are allergic to this product, lactating women, enlarged prostate, glaucoma patients, and lactating women.
Precautions 1. Those who are allergic to this product, lactating women, enlarged prostate, and glaucoma patients.
2. If symptoms do not resolve or disappear after taking this product, please consult a physician or pharmacist.
3, children, the elderly should be used under the guidance of a physician.
4, pregnant women and high blood pressure, hypertension, reflux esophagitis, bipolar disorder of the renal tract, hyperthyroidism, ulcerative colitis patients with caution.
5. If you take too much or have serious adverse reactions, consult a doctor immediately.
6. It is forbidden to use this product when its properties change.
7. Put this medicine out of the reach of children.
Drug Interactions 1. When this product is used together with urinary alkalizing drugs (sodium bicarbonate) and carbon substitution enzyme inhibitors (acetazolamide), excretion of this product is delayed, and the efficacy and toxicity can be strengthened as a result.
2. When this product is equivalent to amantadine, meclizine, prescription thiazide (chlorpromazine, perphenazine), atropine, procainamide, tricyclic antidepressants, this product is equivalent.The adverse reactions of products can be exacerbated.
3. When this product is used equal to antacids and adsorptive antidiarrheal drugs, the absorption of this product is reduced and the income is attenuated.
Must be used together with an interval of more than an hour.
4. This product can reduce the effects of metoclopramide and domperidone.
5. If you are taking other medicines, please consult your doctor or pharmacist before using this product.
Pharmacological effects This product can release insulin secretion.
This product is an over-the-counter drug for chronic thirst quenching drugs.